Thursday, August 14, 2014

If I stay - Movie Review

 
If I Stay
 
Movie Release Date - August 22, 2014
 
My daughter and I were invited to go see the screening of
the movie called "If I Stay."  It is based on the book with the same name written by Gayle Forman.
 
Mia Hall played by Chloe Grace Moretz is the main character who is a gifted Cello player who dreams of going to Juilliard.  Things suddenly change when her family is in a car accident.
Mia finds herself out of body, in between life and death. 
It doesn't appear to be a good place, no one see's her or can hear her there.
The storyline is told mostly through flashbacks as we learn about her true love, Adam.
Adam played by Jamie Blackley, is also a musician on the fast track to fame. 
The movie is interesting and keeps up a nice steady pace.
Definitely, a romantic chick flick.
 
When Mia's learns that her parents and brother have all passed on, she is even more confused at whether she should stay, or go to join them?
 
You will have to go watch the movie to find out what she decides. 
Bring some tissues, you'll need them.
 
My daughter and I gave the movie a thumbs up.
 
Image result for thumbs up
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.