Thursday, September 17, 2015

Studio Snapshot and Current Work

I have a spare bedroom where most of my paint and crafting supplies live. But truth be told, I like being around my family when I create. I can talk to them, ask them what they think as I go, even watch t.v.

My problem is I don't like messes. A clean organized space just calls to my creativity. So even though I often dream of my very own studio space just for art business. I have a feeling it wouldn't get used very often.

At home you will find me in our dining room or on the couch drawing in my sketchbooks.
Here are some photos of my latest works and some pictures of my living studio.





I've been working on creating some greeting cards to sell in my etsy store and at our retail store.  I really love the way these are turning out.

 






Here are some sketches I posted on Instagram and Facebook, but wanted to be sure to share with all my blog readers here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.