Thursday, October 1, 2015

Adult Coloring Book - It's Good For Your Soul. #smallproductlab



A quick post about something I'm working on.

On September 28th, I joined a free online course called #SmallProductLab. offered by Gumroad.
It is a short course that helps you to come up with a product, create product, set up selling of product and the launching of product all in a matter of days.  11 days, in fact.  I know, it's crazy!

Honestly, it is wonderful.  I'm learning so much from the course and from my classmates in our Facebook group.

Stay tuned, my product will be available for sale October 8th.  

Enter your email in the form at the top right corner of my blog to follow my shop, or

 https://gumroad.com/virginiajbailey

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.